Sunday, January 15, 2012

Long weekend..

Its been a while since I posted last, I hope that I can keep up with posting I should really try and get more used to it because it seems to help a little with letting things out.. even if people don't read it does help!
So this is a long weekend for me, Martin Luther King day is Monday so we observe that at work so I am off Monday! YAY!
On another brighter note, I think that Brian and I have decided that I am going to go back to school :) I stopped going when we got married because we needed the money more right then and we decided I would just wait a little while, and now its been 3 years almost so I think its about time :) I will be going back for Middle School Math and Science! I am so ready I think the only other time I have been this excited was the day I got married! I am so ready to be done and BE a teacher not just WANT, but to be one! I will be SO proud of myself and excited!!
So I know this is probably old BUT a while back I downloaded Pandora on my phone and I truly think I am in LOVE!!! If you have not tried it or have been thinking about it, its a GREAT little thing if you love music like myself :) I am really enjoying it.
Also I am waiting on some items to come in from Hobby Lobby that I ordered to make a wreath with I am super excited to make that! As soon as I make it I will have to put it on here! Show of my handy work :)
Anyway well I suppose that enough boredom for the night! I hope yall have a wonderful weekend and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment