Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Long Day

Today was my first day back since December 23rd and I did not want to go back at all!! It was so crazy I work at a bank and work at the main drive thru... not my dream job but it does pay the bills for now! Within 2 hours of being there today I already got a tension headache LOL!!! Gotta love it! Hopefully by this time next year I will be going back to college, I really want to be a teacher! I cant hardly wait for that! And with Brian working at the college I get a 75% discount! So now I am just waiting to get a few things in order and pay off some of my student loans from going when I grad high school! :/ JOY!
Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. Here in town this morning there was a local man shot apparently it was a repo gone bad. The victim owned a pre-owned car lot and he had to repo a car yesterday and the young man was not happy! Needless to say this morning he came in and shot him, so sad!! I pray God graces them with comfort and peace at this time. You never know whats going through peoples mind these days, you know I told Brian who I feel the most sorry for other then the victims family are the suspects children, waking up everyday knowing that their Dad murdered someone.. so sad.
So some of our friends that we have had problems ttc and decided to go through DHS to adopt a child and they adopted a little boy Cooper it was final in 2010 sometime and in Febuary they will be having a child how WONDERFUL its a boy and his name will be Campbell! I can hardly wait till the little blessing arrives!!
Well hopefully soon I will have some follows and more people reading my blog... until next time God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment