Thursday, February 2, 2012

wow

SO its been a while since I last blogged... Well tomorrow is my last day at the Bank I am going to be going back to school this summer and I can hardly wait!!! I am so excited!!!
But in the mean time I will be watching a few kids to bring a little $ in!! I am so excited!
I am going back to school to be a Middle School math and science teacher!!!! :) :) CANT WAIT!!!! A life long dream that is coming true!!! One of many I am sure!!!
Brian asked me what I was going to do with all this free time and I said CLEAN and get my house the way I want it! Its clean now but... its could use some more cleaning!!! You know that your officially a home owner and a adult when you get excited about having.... A CLEAN HOUSE! LOL!!!
Well I suppose this is about it for my oh so interesting life! Until next time God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment