Saturday, January 7, 2012

Life goes on....

So this week has not been one of my favorite weeks by any means... I have been having some issues at work and don't know what the outcome of that might be. It is causing me to stress a lot and that's something I don't really need to do. Then I have started to realize that my medicine that I have to take for my seizures is causing me to lose my hair :/ I know there are worse things and I am really trying to look at the bright side of things but its kind of hard. I think I am hitting that valley before the mountain again and it seems like its going to be a pretty big one.
On a brighter note I did get all my Christmas stuff put up today, my living room looks so empty now. I REALLY love Christmas.. everyone seems so happy and grateful around that time of year. And I really enjoy giving people presents... LOL! Brian and I both cleaned out our drawers and my closet today to give some clothes to one of the girls at church that is needing them, and Brian looked at me and said "what are we going to do with alllll these hangers" LOL I told him I could fix that problem and find some new clothes for them.. :) he really didn't approve of that idea! Weekends seem to go by so quick.. the day is already over and then its Sunday.. that's usually our rest day, besides church. Hope all of you have had a wonderful Saturday and enjoy your weekend God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment